For a successful rally or event, it is important to have the support of club members and adult supporters helping on a regular basis.The canteen & grounds roster helps to spread the load fairly.
If you are unable to attend your rostered date, please swap with another family.
Alternatively, email email@example.com or phone the Secretary on 0488 028 596.
- Report to the canteen at approximately 10.00am to assist with preparation of lunches.
- Please bring a cake or slice for sale in the canteen.
- Assist with serving in the canteen over the lunch break
- Clean Up of the kitchen area after lunch.
Grounds Set Up & Pack Up Duties:
- Arrive for set up duties by 8.15am - set up arenas, showjumps etc., as required, with the assistance & direction of Instructors, DC or Committee Members at the start of the Rally or when deemed necessary.
- Please do not leave Pony Club grounds until all equipment has been safely put away
Club Room Clean Up Responsibilities:
- Wiping down tables & putting chairs up
- Sweeping Floors & Vacuuming Club Room Floor
- Cleaning the male & female bathrooms & toilets (including toilet bowls, replacing toilet paper & hand towels, wiping down basins & emptying rubbish bins)
- Washing canteen floors & toilet floors – All equipment, gloves & cleaning products are provided
- Emptying club room rubbish bins & placing rubbish into bins outside